Wednesday 30 July 2014

Welcome to my Blog 💃💃

This is my first post and I want to introduce you to what my blog is going to be about..... 
            I'll like to introduce myself first, my names are Omolola Olanrewaju Fatokun, I'm a
student of University of Lagos, studying Sociology. I have resided in Lagos my whole life, I'll say am spontaneous, friendly, outgoing and fun loving. 
           Am new to blogging, so I'll just be bringing sources of amazing fashion items... Clothes, shoes,hair,  bags, accessories for Male and female and where to purchase them...
I'll also be bringing you juicy gossips from Instagram and Twitter. I'll be open to publishing stories for individuals or groups... 
      I hope y'all have a great time on my blog! 
                                                                                 Xoxo

1 comment: